Your new company
We’re one of the fastest-growing digital businesses in the region. In 2017 we ranked 2nd in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for Central Europe and 150th in EMEA.
PubGalaxy is a monetization platform for independent website publishers. We are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites. Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment. This includes working hand in hand and head to head with the likes of Google, which means a lot of challenging work and many opportunities for growth.
We are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
Your new role
The Yield Management team at PubGalaxy is responsible for optimizing the ad revenue for website owners worldwide, through pattern analysis, experimentations, and data-driven decisions.
As a lead of the Yield Management team, you will be the person to support and develop the capabilities of the team members, and therefore bring more value to PubGalaxy and our clients. We’re looking for a data-driven person who loves to solve problems by applying a holistic approach. A person who is incredibly organized and flexible, with excellent time management skills. A true leader who can inspire people and get the best out of them.
- Lead a team of revenue optimization experts to deliver novel solutions that solve business problems from forming an idea through to deployment with monitoring of performance;
- Apply advanced analytics approaches to research, understand and estimate the impact of our experiments, optimizations, of industry changes and shifts;
- Perform A/B testing to measure strategies and product success;
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders to ensure we focus on client-centric products and services;
- Provide proactive product feedback and improvement suggestions;
- Support our Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and Account Management teams by generating actionable insights from our data;
- Increase customer retention by ensuring we generate the most revenue possible for clients;
- Research, test and implement new revenue increasing techniques;
- Analyze aggregated data in order to perform data-driven decisions.
- 3+ years of experience in Data Analysis (or a similar role), preferably in a team directly involved with customers;
- Experience in leading a team of Data Analysts (or similar roles) or strong desire to develop as a leader, expressing the mindset and behaviours we look for in our leads;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to present insights in an easy to understand way;
- Experience with Power BI, Data Studio or other BI visual reporting tools;
- Collaborate effectively with different stakeholders so they embrace and value the team’s contribution, and partner to ensure that our insights create value;
- Experience with Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, and АdSense would be considered a strong advantage;
- Strong understanding and/or experience with SQL would be considered a plus.
What You’ll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Lead a team of talented people in a growing company;
- Get support in your leadership development;
- Personal growth with a top brand;
- A career in a dynamic and challenging industry;
- Knowledge sharing – you will work with some of the most talented people in the industry;
- You will join a team of bright people in a growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Attractive company benefits:
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card.
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role, please use the form below to send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
- A cover letter in English, answering the question “What is your motivation to apply for this role?” (optional).
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
By submitting your application, you agree that PubGalaxy will gain access to your personal data for recruitment purposes.