Your new company
We’re one of the fastest-growing digital businesses in the region. In 2017 we ranked 2nd in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for Central Europe and 150th in EMEA.
PubGalaxy is a monetization platform for independent website publishers. We are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites. Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment. This includes working hand in hand and head to head with the likes of Google, which means a lot of challenging work and many opportunities for growth.
We are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
Your new role
Аs a Technical Operations Specialist you will be responsible for providing superb client support by ensuring the smooth integration of our product on the web properties of our clients, together with prompt and precise troubleshooting of ad issues and their solutions.
If you want to help the team and the company in our journey to become World Class, if you constantly seek new challenges and don’t fear facing them, then you are the right person for us. The role is challenging and exciting and will allow you to demonstrate a wide variety of the skills you possess.
- Ensure smooth client onboarding by preparing the needed technical setups;
- Support and consult new and existing clients with expertise related to implementations of display advertising;
- Investigate and solve issues on clients’ websites;
- Enter reporting data on a daily basis through various online platforms;
- Ensure the quality of ads served by our partners, by working with in-house and third-party tools;
- Work alongside the Sales, Account Management, Product, and Yield Management teams to ensure client’s needs are translated into actions and resolutions.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Google products (Drive, Sheets, Search Console, etc.);
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Customer success experience is a plus;
- Experience with CMS systems (e.g. WordPress, Joomla, XenForo, etc.) and/or understanding of any other web technologies (e.g. jQuery) will be taken as an advantage;
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics and Google Ad Manager will make you a top choice.
What You’ll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Personal growth with a top brand;
- A career in a dynamic and challenging industry;
- Knowledge sharing – you will work with some of the most talented people in the industry;
- You will join a team of bright people in a growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Attractive company benefits:
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card;
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
- A cover letter in English, answering the question “What is your motivation to apply for this role?” (optional).
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
By submitting your application, you agree that Titan Gate will gain access to your personal data for recruitment purposes.
For more information about Titan Gate, see the links below.