Your new company
We’re one of the fastest-growing digital businesses in the region. In 2017 we ranked 2nd in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for Central Europe and 150th in EMEA.
PubGalaxy is a monetization platform for independent website publishers. We are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites. Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment. This includes working hand in hand and head to head with the likes of Google, which means a lot of challenging work and many opportunities for growth.
We are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
Your new role
As a System Administrator / DevOps, you will be responsible for the design, maintenance, and documentation, office network and computing infrastructure, production and dev environment which are on-premise and cloud. We expect the person to apply best practices in backup, monitoring, logging, alerting and measuring service availability.
We’re looking for a team-player with a strong desire to learn and develop, who is proactive and shows a can-do attitude in their day-to-day work.
- Maintain production, development and office IT systems;
- Maintain office network system;
- Create and configure cloud-based environments and services;
- Design, implement, enforce and review backup policies;
- Apply best practices in monitoring, logging, alerting and measuring service availability;
- Configure continuous integration and deployment.
- 2+ years of experience as a Linux System Administrator/ DevOps;
- Good knowledge of AWS Services like EC2, RDS, ELB, CloudFront, Route53, S3 and others;
- Experience with Apache/Nginx, MySQL/PostgreSQL;
- Experience with Nagios, Grafana, Elastic Stack or similar;
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience with Jenkins;
- Experience with building and hosting .NET, PHP and Node.js apps will be a plus;
- Experience with microservices and scalable applications will be considered as an advantage.
What You’ll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Personal growth with a top brand;
- A career in a dynamic and challenging industry;
- Knowledge sharing – you will work with some of the most talented people in the industry;
- You will join a team of bright people in a growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Attractive company benefits:
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card.
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role, please use the form below to send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
- A cover letter in English, answering the question “What is your motivation to apply for this role?” (optional).
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
By submitting your application, you agree that PubGalaxy will gain access to your personal data for recruitment purposes.