Your new company
PubGalaxy was founded in 2014 in Bulgaria with the mission to help independent website owners monetize their content through programmatic advertising. We provide real-time bidding technology, access to world-leading advertising platforms, and 20+ years of industry experience to maximize ad revenue for our clients.
In 2021 PubGalaxy joined the ranks of Azerion – Europe’s leading digital entertainment & media company with a market cap of $1.6bn. We are now officially the first revenue optimization platform that’s part of a publicly-traded company. With more than 1400 employees in 27 locations worldwide, Azerion is on a mission to conquer the entertainment and advertising industries, and PubGalaxy plays a central role in that endeavor.
Your new role
As an SEO Content Writer, you will be involved in a wide range of internal projects and collaborate with other colleagues to understand product specifications and deliver high-performing advertising campaigns as well as impactful branding assets.
We’re looking for an experienced and energetic individual to join our team and help us execute our marketing strategy. Our new colleague will be responsible for analyzing the target market, generating new ideas, and translating the company vision into high-quality creativity.
- Create marketing-oriented SEO content in the form of articles, reports, ebooks, and whitepapers for the company website
- Research and self-educate on a daily basis to keep up with industry trends and competitors’ content marketing strategies
- Gather and maintain a deep knowledge of our company’s products, services, and customer needs
- Collaborate with our in-house SEO expert and utilize optimization strategies to maximize the visibility of written content and company website in search pages.
- Communicate and collaborate with the Sales, Product, and Operations teams on a weekly basis.
- Distribute and promote content across multiple platforms such as email and social media.
- Adopt a data-driven approach to measuring performance and generating ideas for improvement.
- Follow an editorial calendar and collaborate with the rest of the Marketing team to ensure written materials are delivered on time.
Skills and Qualification
- 2+ years of experience as a content writer, copywriter, or a similar role, preferably in the technology, advertising, and finance sectors.
- Ability to work on a strict schedule and meet deadlines
- Strong technical writing and analytical skills
- Ability to self-manage and take initiative to drive improvements
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms, expressions, and technical jargon
- A portfolio in English demonstrating level and scope of work.
- Education in Marketing, Journalism, Creative writing or similar
- Experience using SEO and Email Marketing tools.
- Social media or content marketing experience
- Experience working with content management systems: WordPress, etc.
What to Expect
Our goal is to be a world-class organization.
This means we thrive in change, make mistakes, learn from them and compete with the best on the world stage.
We’re a team, guided by shared values and purpose.
You’ll receive unconditional support in your development and access to domain knowledge that has been collected for nearly 10 years.
We believe that smart people don’t need someone to constantly look over their shoulders.
That’s why we encourage you to bring your best self and perform in a way that suits you best, as long as you help the company achieve its goals.
Grow, Grow, Grow
This is your main goal! You will get a lot of feedback and a ton of support to act on it.
It’s up to you to stay curious and never stop pursuing your personal growth.
Long Live Growth Mindset:
- Personalized Growth Map twice a year;
- Digital library with unlimited access to non-fictional books;
- Individual budgets for training and courses
- Various options on working remotely and flexible working hours;
- Half-day vacation;
- An extra day-off for each year with the company
A Healthy Mind In A Healthy Body:
- Multisport card;
- Additional health insurance;
- Individual budgets for dental care and dioptric glasses/lenses
Fun Activities For The Whole Team:
- One big teambuilding;
- Christmas party;
- Various fun activities in the offices
If this role matches your career development goals, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
- An essay on “What is your motivation to apply for this role?” (optional).