Your new company
We’re one of the fastest-growing digital businesses in the region. In 2017 we ranked 2nd in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for Central Europe and 150th in EMEA.
PubGalaxy is a monetization platform for independent website publishers. We are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites. Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment. This includes working hand in hand and head to head with the likes of Google, which means a lot of challenging work and many opportunities for growth.
We are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
Your new role
We are looking for an Office Manager to ensure the smooth running of the office and create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
If you have a strong proactive attitude and consider yourself as an open-minded, creative and enthusiastic team player, we’d love to hear from you!
- Daily communication with partners over email and phone, manage relationships and negotiations;
- Carry out a number of different projects including planning, budgeting, implementing, tracking metrics, and full reporting on the results of the projects;
- Meet objectives and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning;
- Take care of the office environment and comfort (office space, working environment, etc.);
- Organization and supervision of the maintenance of the office (cleaning, repairing, renewing, security and safety);
- Place orders for all kinds of supplies (comestibles, furniture, tech equipment, accounts, licenses, learning courses, etc), keep records, handle online payments and payments in cash;
- Organize company events, business trips, and guests’ visits in the country and abroad.
- Good command of English (both written and spoken);
- Excellent computer literacy;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Very good analytical skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Critical thinking;
- Bookkeeping and budgeting skills will be taken as an advantage.
What You’ll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Personal growth with a top brand;
- A career in a dynamic and challenging industry;
- Knowledge sharing – you will work with some of the most talented people in the industry;
- You will join a team of bright people in a growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Attractive company benefits:
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card.
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role, please use the form below to send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
- A cover letter in English, answering the question “What is your motivation to apply for this role?” (optional).
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
By submitting your application, you agree that PubGalaxy will gain access to your personal data for recruitment purposes.