Your new company
We’re one of the fastest-growing digital businesses in the region. In 2017 we ranked 2nd in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for Central Europe and 150th in EMEA.
PubGalaxy is a monetization platform for independent website publishers. We are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites. Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment. This includes working hand in hand and head to head with the likes of Google, which means a lot of challenging work and many opportunities for growth.
We are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
Your new role
As an Account Manager, you will be the face of the company and the day-to-day point of contact for our clients. You will be working towards complete customer satisfaction with our services, maintaining established partnerships, and developing new revenue streams for your portfolio of clients.
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements;
- Design, code and test new software or modifies existing software to add new features;
- Debug existing software and fix defects;
- Take responsibility for the written code;
- Provide development estimates, be a part of planning sessions;
- Effectively communicate with various stakeholders.
- 2+ years of experience as a .NET/C# Engineer;
- Experience with developing web applications using the .NET Framework (ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API);
- Excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of OOP;
- Knowledge of relational/NoSQL databases;
- Good command of English language;
- Experience with Unit testing;
- Experience with working in an Agile environment, along with JIRA, Bitbucket, and Git would be a plus;
- Experience with working with third-party services and interfaces would be considered as an advantage;
- Experience in AdTech (Google Ad Manager, Google AdX, PubMatic, etc.) would make you a top choice.
What You’ll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Personal growth with a top brand;
- A career in a dynamic and challenging industry;
- Knowledge sharing – you will work with some of the most talented people in the industry;
- You will join a team of bright people in a growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Attractive company benefits:
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card.
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role, please use the form below to send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
- A cover letter in English, answering the question “What is your motivation to apply for this role?” (optional).
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
By submitting your application, you agree that PubGalaxy will gain access to your personal data for recruitment purposes.