Your new company
We are PubGalaxy, one of the fastest-growing digital businesses in the region. In 2017 we ranked 2nd in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for Central Europe and 150th in EMEA.
PubGalaxy fuels sustainable business growth for independent website publishers. We are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites (e.g., gsmarena.com which has 60M monthly visits). Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment. This includes working hand in hand and head to head with the likes of Google which means a lot of challenging work and many opportunities for growth.
We are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
Your new role
As a Mid PHP Developer, you will be responsible for the software development, and maintenance, and optimization of PubGalaxy’s systems.
If you’re curious and constantly looking to expand your knowledge, and love collaborating with other people, join our team of experienced software engineers who love solving problems, not just writing code.
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements;
- Design, code and test new software or modifies existing software to add new features;
- Debug existing software and fix defects;
- Take responsibility for the written code;
- Refactor code as necessary;
- Perform code reviews for best practices;
- Provide development estimates, be a part of planning sessions;
- Effectively communicate with various stakeholders;
- Support and share knowledge with other team members.
- 3+ years of experience as a PHP developer;
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of OOP/SOLID/Unit testing;
- Good knowledge of relational databases;
- Good level of English;
- Experience working with Symfony PHP Framework would be considered as an advantage;
- Experience working in an Agile environment, along with JIRA, Bitbucket, and Git is s plus.
What You’ll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Career development with a top brand;
- Flying start of a career within a well-paid and perspective industry;
- Knowledge sharing – you will work with some of the best professionals in the industry;
- You will join a team of professionals in a fast-growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Very wide range of attractive company benefits:
+ Additional annual paid holiday;
+ Additional health coverage;
+ Carpool system – the company rewards colleagues who share a ride to and from work.
Work and Life balance:
- A great working environment with several cozy relaxation areas;
- Flexible lunch breaks;
- Flexible workaday hours and limited work from home day;
- Different team-building events and parties.
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role, please use the form below to send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
- A cover letter in English, answering the question “What is your motivation to apply for this role?” (optional).
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
By submitting your application, you agree that PubGalaxy will gain access to your personal data for recruitment purposes.