Your new company
We’re one of the fastest-growing digital businesses in the region. In 2017 we ranked 2nd in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for Central Europe and 150th in EMEA. PubGalaxy is a monetization platform for independent website publishers. We are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites (e.g., gsmarena.com, which has 60M monthly visits). Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment. This includes working hand in hand and head to head with the likes of Google, which means a lot of challenging work and many opportunities for growth. We are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
Your new company
As a Mid Manual/Automation QA Engineer, you will help us build our next-gen multi-product platform so we can help independent website publishers grow. You will be the owner of the testing environment, conducting manual and automation tests of UI, APIs, and adtech integrations.
You will be part of the product/feature development from the very beginning so you can better understand the challenges, predict the future roadblocks, and build the tests in advance
If you’re curious and constantly looking to expand your knowledge, and love collaborating with other people, join our team of experienced software engineers who love solving problems, not just writing code.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Create and maintain accurate and consistent documentation;
- Design and execute tests, based on best practices;
- Perform quality analysis based on test results;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Manual testing on desktop and mobile devices;
- Write, maintain and execute UI and Integration automation tests based on C# with. NET.
Skills and qualifications
- 3+ years experience in web quality assurance (including testing responsive websites);
- 2+ years of previous experience in writing automated UI and Integration tests;
- Good knowledge of quality and security concepts, standards, and practices;
- Good understanding of agile development, testing processes, test types, and test methodologies;
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test cases;
- Experience in testing with mobile devices;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Very good command of the English language.
- Experience in AdTech (Google Ad Manager, Google AdEx, Adsense, etc)
- Experience testing API endpoints
- Experience with Source Control systems, Issue Trackers, and Test Case Management systems;
- Experience with performance and/or security testing;
- Understanding and practical experience with OOP, scripting languages, and DBMS (PHP and MySQL experience preferred);
- Working in a continuous integration environment.
What to Expect
Our goal is to be a world-class organization.
This means we thrive in change, make mistakes, learn from them and compete with the best on the world stage.
We’re a team, guided by shared values and purpose.
You’ll receive unconditional support in your development and access to domain knowledge that has been collected for nearly 10 years.
We believe that smart people don’t need someone to constantly look over their shoulders.
That’s why we encourage you to bring your best self and perform in a way that suits you best, as long as you help the company achieve its goals.
Grow, Grow, Grow
This is your main goal!
You will get a lot of feedback and a ton of support to act on it.
It’s up to you to stay curious and never stop pursuing your personal growth.
Long Live Growth Mindset:
- Personalized Growth Map twice a year;
- Digital library with unlimited access to non-fictional books;
- Individual budgets for training and courses
- Various options on working remotely and flexible working hours;
- Half-day vacation;
- An extra day-off for each year with the company
A Healthy Mind In A Healthy Body
- Multisport card;
- Additional health insurance;
- Individual budgets for dental care and dioptric glasses/lenses
Fun Activities For The Whole Team
- One big teambuilding;
- Christmas party;
- Various fun activities in the offices
If this role matches your career development goals, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
- An essay on “What is your motivation to apply for this role?” (optional).