Your new company
We’re one of the fastest-growing digital businesses in the region. In 2017 we ranked 2nd in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for Central Europe and 150th in EMEA.
PubGalaxy is a monetization platform for independent website publishers. We are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites (e.g., gsmarena.com, which has 60M monthly visits). Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment. This includes working hand in hand and head to head with the likes of Google, which means a lot of challenging work and many opportunities for growth.
We are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
Your new role
You will work on the integrations of various websites (SPA, MPA, etc.), on the UI of our software platform, and will develop solutions that are compatible with different browsers and websites.
If you’re curious and constantly looking to expand your knowledge, and love collaborating with other people, join our team of experienced software engineers who love solving problems, not just writing code.
- Build and maintain the company software solutions in the AdTech ecosystem;
- Build and maintain responsive user interfaces;
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements;
- Design, code and test new software or modifies existing software to add new features;
- Debug existing software and fixing defects;
- Take responsibility for the written code;
- Provide development estimates, be a part of planning sessions;
- Effectively communicate with various stakeholders.
- Experience with VueJS, ReactJS or Angular;
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX;
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3;
- Experience with JQuery, Bootstrap, Sass or Less, and responsive web design;
- Good command of English;
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving aptitude;
- Experience working in an Agile environment, along with JIRA, Bitbucket, and Git will be considered as a plus.
What You’ll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Personal growth with a top brand;
- A career in a dynamic and challenging industry;
- Knowledge sharing – you will work with some of the most talented people in the industry;
- You will join a team of bright people in a growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Attractive company benefits:
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card.
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role, please use the form below to send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
- A cover letter in English, answering the question “What is your motivation to apply for this role?” (optional).
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
By submitting your application, you agree that Titan Gate will gain access to your personal data for recruitment purposes.