Your new company
We are Titan Gate, one of the fastest-growing digital businesses in the region. In 2017 we ranked 2nd in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for Central Europe and 150th in EMEA.
We are internationally known for our two companies, PhoneArena.com and PubGalaxy.
PubGalaxy is a monetization platform for independent website publishers. We are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites (e.g., gsmarena.com, which has 60M monthly visits). Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment. This includes working hand in hand and head to head with the likes of Google, which means a lot of challenging work and many opportunities for growth.
We are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
Your new role
As a Manual/Automation Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, maintenance, execution, and documentation of QA tests. You will be expected to propose and follow best practices in a fast-paced, agile environment and to deliver top-end products for our customers. Specifically, you will work with our Product Manager and Software Engineers to create a product offering that’s recognized as one of the best in the industry.
We are working with Jira as an issue tracking system, Jenkins for CI, qTest for test case management, Git for version control.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Design and execute tests, based on best practices;
- Perform quality analysis based on test results;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Manual testing on desktop and mobile devices;
- Write, maintain and execute automation tests based on PHP/C#.
- 2+ year experience in web quality assurance (including testing responsive web sites);
- Previous experience in writing automated tests;
- Good knowledge of quality and security concepts, standards and practices;
- Good understanding of testing processes, test types, and test methodologies;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases;
- Experience in testing with mobile devices;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Very good command of the English language.
What You’ll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Personal growth with a top brand;
- A career in a dynamic and challenging industry;
- Knowledge sharing – you will work with some of the most talented people in the industry;
- You will join a team of bright people in a growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Attractive company benefits:
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card.
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role, please use the form below to send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
- A cover letter in English, answering the question “What is your motivation to apply for this role?” (optional).
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
By submitting your application, you agree that Titan Gate will gain access to your personal data for recruitment purposes.