Your new company
We’re one of the fastest-growing digital businesses in the region. In 2017 we ranked 2nd in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for Central Europe and 150th in EMEA.
PubGalaxy is a monetization platform for independent website publishers. We are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites. Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment. This includes working hand in hand and head to head with the likes of Google, which means a lot of challenging work and many opportunities for growth.
We are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
Your new role
As an HR Lead, you will be responsible for finding the best approach to execute the overall HR strategy and vision. You will lead a team of 1 HR Generalist whose main responsibilities are related to hiring and the HR admin work. As a leader of the team, you will work closely with her in order to support her future development and achieve the objectives of the team.
Your contribution will affect an organization of 100+ people. Your decision will help us in our long-term goal – to be a World-class company. Are you ready for this challenge?
- Understand business needs and align them with HR goals and activities;
- Help the company attract top talent in every open role;
- Build processes that support the organization in its strive for Constant Improvement;
- Create an environment where people feel happy, safe, and appreciated;
- Work closely with the leadership in order to understand their struggles and try to resolve them (from HR’s perspective);
- Set HR objectives on quarterly basis and plan how the team will meet those objectives (OKRs framework);
- Ensure that the initial plan is on track and course correct if necessary;
- Grow and Develop the capabilities of the HR team and its members;
- Utilize best HR practices in different areas but mostly in Recruitment, Learning and Development, and People Engagement.
- Experience in leading a small HR team, preferably in a tech company or solid background in various HR domains with a desire to grow into a leadership role;
- Practical knowledge in the following HR domains – Recruitment, Learning and Development, and People Engagement;
- Experience in working with the leadership in order to solve business problems;
- Ability to independently set team objectives, plan their execution and track progress;
- Coaching team members in order to get the best out of them;
- Growth Mindset with internal strive to improve skills and gain new knowledge;
- Deep listening with the intent to understand the other side and offer the best solution;
- Ability to collect and analyze information in order to make decisions.
What You’ll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Personal growth with a top brand;
- A career in a dynamic and challenging industry;
- Knowledge sharing – you will work with some of the most talented people in the industry;
- You will join a team of bright people in a growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Attractive company benefits:
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card.
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role, please use the form below to send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
- A cover letter in English, answering the question “What is your motivation to apply for this role?” (optional).
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
By submitting your application, you agree that PubGalaxy will gain access to your personal data for recruitment purposes.