Your new company
We are PubGalaxy, one of the fastest-growing digital businesses in the region. In 2017 we ranked 2nd in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for Central Europe and 150th in EMEA.
PubGalaxy fuels sustainable business growth for independent website publishers. We are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites (e.g., gsmarena.com, which has 60M monthly visits). Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment. This includes working hand in hand and head to head with the likes of Google, which means a lot of challenging work and many opportunities for growth.
We are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
Your new role
We are looking for a Finance Team Lead who will be responsible for the overall operations of the Finance team of the company. You will be in charge of all the reporting and financial planning, as well as the financial analysis of the company. As a Finance Team Lead will be managing the Finance, Payroll, and Accounting team and You will be in charge of all the reporting and financial planning of the company.
If you are a team player with good interpersonal skills and a strong growth mindset, this opportunity is right for you!
- Preparing Profit and Loss Statement (P&L), Forecasts, Budgets, Cash flow reports
- Handling monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Monitoring spending and budgets
- Ensuring timely bank payments
- Auditing financial transactions and documents
- Managing and overlooking the work and tasks of the Finance team
Skills and Qualification
- 3+ years of experience in a related position;
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, or related;
- Good understanding of the Bulgarian labor law, Bulgarian accounting principles, and Bulgarian tax law;
- Ability to work independently;
- Very good command of English;
- Very good command of Excel;
- An eye for detail and strong analytical skills.
- Experience as a Financial Analyst will be considered a strong advantage.
What to Expect
Our goal is to be a world-class organization.
This means we thrive in change, make mistakes, learn from them and compete with the best on the world stage.
We’re a team, guided by shared values and purpose.
You’ll receive unconditional support in your development and access to domain knowledge that has been collected for nearly 10 years.
We believe that smart people don’t need someone to constantly look over their shoulders.
That’s why we encourage you to bring your best self and perform in a way that suits you best, as long as you help the company achieve its goals.
Grow, Grow, Grow
This is your main goal!
You will get a lot of feedback and a ton of support to act on it.
It’s up to you to stay curious and never stop pursuing your personal growth.
Long Live Growth Mindset:
- Personalized Growth Map twice a year;
- Digital library with unlimited access to non-fictional books;
- Individual budgets for training and courses
- Various options on working remotely and flexible working hours;
- Half-day vacation;
- An extra day-off for each year with the company
A Healthy Mind In A Healthy Body:
- Multisport card;
- Additional health insurance;
- Individual budgets for dental care and dioptric glasses/lenses
Fun Activities For The Whole Team:
- One big teambuilding;
- Christmas party;
- Various fun activities in the offices
If this role matches your career development goals, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
- An essay on “What is your motivation to apply for this role?” (optional).
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
By submitting your application, you agree that PubGalaxy will gain access to your personal data for recruitment purposes.