Your new company
PubGalaxy was founded in 2014 in Bulgaria with the mission to help independent website owners monetize their content through programmatic advertising. We provide real-time bidding technology, access to world-leading advertising platforms, and 20+ years of industry experience to maximize ad revenue for our clients.
In 2021 PubGalaxy joined the ranks of Azerion – Europe’s leading digital entertainment & media company with a market cap of $1.6bn. We are now officially the first revenue optimization platform that’s part of a publicly-traded company. With more than 1400 employees in 27 locations worldwide, Azerion is on a mission to conquer the entertainment and advertising industries, and PubGalaxy plays a central role in that endeavor.
Your new role
We are looking for a skilled Marketing Specialist with strong experience in PPC media buying through Google Ads to join our expanding team. Your new role as our in-house advertising manager will involve collaborating with the Marketing, Product, and Sales teams to strengthen and execute our business acquisition strategy, translate our value proposition into high-performing campaigns and consistently implement optimization tactics with a data-driven approach.
- Keyword research and collaboration with our SEO specialist
- Translate the company’s marketing strategy into high-quality creative
- Create campaign strategy, structure & copy
- Set up, monitor, and optimize Search and Display campaigns in Google Ads
- Keep up with best practices and new features within Google Ads
- Create campaign & creative iterations and set up A/B tests to continuously improve results
- Utilize Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to set up comprehensive tracking structures
- Read engagement data, analyze performance, and consistently provide ideas for improvement
- Conduct market research and keep up with industry trends
Skills and Qualification
- 2+ years of experience in a Marketing role
- At least 1 year of experience in Google Ads media buying
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Basic knowledge of any graphic editing software (Photoshop, Canva, etc.)
- Experience working with Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Joomla, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- Ability to self-manage and take initiative to drive improvements
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or alternative certification
- Experience working with CRM platforms such as Zoho or Salesforce.
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO principles and methods
- Experience with other advertising platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
What to Expect
Our goal is to be a world-class organization.
This means we thrive in change, make mistakes, learn from them and compete with the best on the world stage.
We’re a team, guided by shared values and purpose.
You’ll receive unconditional support in your development and access to domain knowledge that has been collected for nearly 10 years.
We believe that smart people don’t need someone to constantly look over their shoulders.
That’s why we encourage you to bring your best self and perform in a way that suits you best, as long as you help the company achieve its goals.
Grow, Grow, Grow
This is your main goal! You will get a lot of feedback and a ton of support to act on it.
It’s up to you to stay curious and never stop pursuing your personal growth.
Long Live Growth Mindset:
- Personalized Growth Map twice a year;
- Digital library with unlimited access to non-fictional books;
- Individual budgets for training and courses
- Various options on working remotely and flexible working hours;
- Half-day vacation;
- An extra day-off for each year with the company
A Healthy Mind In A Healthy Body:
- Multisport card;
- Additional health insurance;
- Individual budgets for dental care and dioptric glasses/lenses
Fun Activities For The Whole Team:
- One big teambuilding;
- Christmas party;
- Various fun activities in the offices
If this role matches your career development goals, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
- An essay on “What is your motivation to apply for this role?” (optional).