Your new company
PubGalaxy was founded in 2014 in Bulgaria with the mission to help independent website owners monetize their content through programmatic advertising. We provide real-time bidding technology, access to world-leading advertising platforms and 20+ years of industry experience to maximize ad revenue for our clients.
In 2021 PubGalaxy joined the ranks of Azerion – Europe’s leading digital entertainment & media company with a market cap of $1.6bn. We are now officially the first revenue optimization platform that’s part of a publicly traded company. With more than 1400 employees in 27 locations worldwide, Azerion is on a mission to conquer the entertainment and advertising industries and PubGalaxy plays a central role in that endeavor.
Your new role
Mid Manual/Automation QA Engineer will help us build our next-gen multi-product platform so we can help independent website publishers grow. This specialist will be the owner of the testing environment, conducting manual and automation tests of UI, APIs, writing sql queries and adtech integrations.
The QA Engineer will be part of the product/feature development from the very beginning so you can better understand the challenges, predict the future roadblocks, and build the tests in advance
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Create and maintain accurate and consistent documentation;
- Design and execute tests, based on best practices;
- Write queries using SQL
- Perform quality analysis based on test results;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Manual testing on desktop and mobile devices;
- Write, maintain and execute UI and Integration automation tests based on C# with .NET.
Skills and qualifications
- 3+ years experience in web quality assurance (including testing responsive web sites);
- 1+ years of previous experience in writing automated UI and Integration tests;
- Good knowledge of quality and security concepts, standards and practices;
- Good understanding of agile development, testing processes, test types, and test methodologies;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases;
- Experience in testing with mobile devices;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Very good command of the English language.
- Understanding of the relationship between database tables and keys
- Ability to write a simple select or SQL statement along with more complex join queries.
- Ability to interpret more complex queries.
- Experience in AdTech (Google Ad Manager, Google AdEx, Adsense etc)
- Experience testing API endpoints
- Experience with Source Control systems, Issue Trackers and Test Case Management systems;
- Experience with performance and/or security testing;
- Understanding and practical experience with OOP, scripting languages, and DBMS (PHP and MySQL experience preferred);
- Working in a continuous integration environment.
What to Expect
Our goal is to be a world-class organization.
This means we thrive in change, make mistakes, learn from them and compete with the best on the world stage.
We’re a team, guided by shared values and purpose.
You’ll receive unconditional support in your development and access to domain knowledge that has been collected for nearly 10 years.
We believe that smart people don’t need someone to constantly look over their shoulder.
That’s why we encourage you to bring your best self and perform in a way that suits you best, as long as you help the company achieve its goals.
Grow, Grow, Grow
This is your main goal!
You will get a lot of feedback and a ton of support to act on it.
It’s up to you to stay curious and never stop pursuing your personal growth.
Long Live Growth Mindset:
- Personalized Growth Map twice a year;
- Digital library with unlimited access to non-fictional books;
- Individual budgets for training and courses
- Various options on working remotely and flexible working hours;
- Half-day vacation;
- An extra day-off for each year with the company
A Healthy Mind In A Healthy Body
- Multusport card;
- Additional health insurance;
- Individual budgets for dental care and dioptric glasses/lenses
Fun Activities For The Whole Team
- One big teambuilding;
- Christmas party;
- Various fun activities in the offices
If this role matches your career development goals, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
- An essay on “What is your motivation to apply for this role?” (optional).